A man named Colin Beavan, or "No Impact Man" decided that for a year he would try to make as little environmental impact as possible. He and his family ate only local food, gave up all transportation, gave up electricity, and the list is endless. I think I liked the film even more because his wife began as this caffeine addict, shopping lover, television obsessed woman. And it made it that much more realistic. I think everyone should watch the movie with an open mind. Some things may seem foolish, but it is really quite interesting. And I think people can definitely learn something from it.

here is a link to his blog: http://noimpactman.typepad.com/blog/
Hey Mags it's Michael. This was at last years True False and I saw something for it online the other day and I thought of you and how you would like it. It's funny that you already saw it. I will be sure to put it on my Q.
ReplyDelete