Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Loved


Got Mommas Package Today!!! I also received one from Grandma. Wonderfully surprised.. well kind of, I knew they were coming.. Ha.

The contents: (since everyone cares)
It's almost like I told them what to send me! Crazy it was so perfect! Ha. But really I am so happy to have some of my favorites from home. Some gum, my one addiction. My favorite popcorn. Pictures of my favorite people (new and old too!) And tea! Thanks Mom, I really have been missing our tea, it's not quite as good here. 
Grandma did awesome too, considering I'm coming down with a cold, tissues are perfect! And apparently Grandma thinks I'm accident prone? Well, I guess I am, I could've really used those band-aids a couple days ago. And I'm obsessed with lists.. and therefore, post-its. Ha.

Well now that I've been here nearly three weeks (wow) and with the pictures mom sent, my room is finally starting to look like more like a room (look back to my first pictures if you forget how awful it was...)
My desk, posters, and pictures.

My closet, with pictures, food, books (or lack of).
And my bed! Which is quite comfy now, and I must say pretty cute too for so cheap!

Well thats about all. Just thought I should thank everyone for the gifts and update on how my room looks. Thanks again, love you.





2 comments:

  1. love the bedding!!!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, cute bedding. and that building/house outside your window looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List