Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby Momma

I'm back & that's that.
I've been lacking far too much. & with boring summer in Columbia, I have no reason not to be posting.

Long overdue. But, as most people reading my blog know, Emily is pregnant! Yayy, I'm going to be an aunt! So amazinggg. Well a couple months ago, I helped throw her a baby shower.


The invitation, which I thought was pretty appropriate considering Emily's tattoo, the
significance of birds within our family, and overall I think it is pretty clever.

The shower was full of fun, food, beer, loved ones, and laughter... what else would you expect when you get the Peurrung and Lorenz family together? I could not have asked for more. Hopefully she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Laura and Michael were sweet enough to host the shower at their home. Which was so very nice, especially with the beautiful tulips throughout the house. Together, we made all Em's favorite food. I'm pretty upset I do not have a picture of the amazing cake Laura made which resembled the invitation.
Beautiful pregnant momma with grandpa! (Ah so weird!)

& A shower is never complete without opening presents...
Tons of Good Night Moons and Boppys.

Only a little over a month until I get to see little baby Lorenz! & I cannot wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List