A bit over a year ago, my mom, sister, and I went to get our first tattoos. Above is my mother and my wrists. The tattoo is very meaningful to us. My aunt Lori helped design the tattoo. It signifies family and the strength between us. Lori wrote a quote to signify this bond: "With love we find strength,
with passion we find joy,
in our lives we can persevere,
we keep going
we can fly."

A photo of my beautiful mom at my sisters wedding.
I do not intend to go back abroad at this stage in my life. I will forever cherish the friendships I made and miss my friends so much, with the intentions to keep in touch and visit soon.
Therefore, my blog documenting my travels and discoveries in Europe has ended, however, will continue in the states.. and I hope to continue sharing the things I learn, discover, accomplish, dream, and create.
No comments:
Post a Comment