Ah! It's been a while.. new blogger and everything. CRAZY!
As I say practically every time I post... My goal this summer = to post more. But really, that should be a very feasible goal because I am SO bored. Job/life/etc. in transition - trying to figure things out - so in the mean time... blogging sounds like a good idea! Ha.
Anyway, big news. ENGAGED. What?! I am extremely excited, couldn't be happier. Two weekends ago is when it all happened. It was perfect! We were in Columbia, MO, where we met and had our first date! One of the best parts was coming home to my family who celebrated with cheers and beers... probably the drunkest and latest steve and I have stayed up in quite a while. Well worth it!
<-- That's the lucky guy. Ha. We are both just two big nerdy goof balls who like the have fun (as long as its before 10:30 our bedtime...)
Now, we have all this planning to do. I mean it is fun looking through photos and blogs, but the actual, realistic planning part is a bit more stressful than fun. I'll probably be posting tons of ideas and inspiration. Trying to get some feedback... but I also need to keep some things a secret! The insane amount of blogs and websites dedicated to weddings is giving me some GREAT ideas.
Anyway, other than being engaged, life isn't too different. Finished college! Yay, not sure what's next. For now, working at a wonderful local restaurant that makes Neapolitan style pizzas. YUMMMMY. Seriously, so good.
Anyway, I'll be back soon with more.
Love, Maggie.
No comments:
Post a Comment