Fact: I am a general blogger--meaning I do not have a blog solely based on cooking, music, art etc. --I do not have a theme to my blog, but rather it is a blog of general knowledge, likings, discovery, etc.
Therefore, I believe [even though it does not show AT ALL, however is my new goal] that the more posts, the better. There should be something I find, discover, learn each and every single day that poses excitement, knowledge, sadness, ...something of interest. I feel as if I continue down the road I am going now... one post a month,...people forget about your blog, people get bored, etc. Additionally, when I finally do post, maybe I ramble on considering I have more to say.
However, on the other hand, is less better? Is it more important to have less blogs that are of more interest, more important, more engaging?
I would still have to go with the former. But I would love to hear others opinions.
Anyway, this post is simply to ask that question and also share this art I found the other day.
I like.

quality over quantity any day! love the art...wish I had nerve to follow sentence three!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Emily on both counts. I love the art work and all it had to say. How can I get a copy to post that at work or in my bathroom?
ReplyDelete