Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Copycat.

My Aunt Amy has an awesome blog (which she is MUCH better at maintaining than I am). Recently she posted about her summer to do list. I liked this idea, i'm stealing it... (Hope you don't mind Amy!)

Hopefully as the summer progresss, I will gradually be able to mark off and blog about my accomplishments..

1. Weekly yoga (eventually every other day?)
2. Send a hand-written letter weekly (Stolen idea from Emily).
3. Continue writing in my Lori-inspired diary... however, daily.. rather than weekendly.
4. Go to Pitchfork in Chicago.
5. Go to Summerfest in Milwaukee.
6. Go to Loufest in St. Louis.
7. Find volunteer opportunities and do them!
8. Take a printmaking class in St. Louis @ All Along Press.
9. Take more photos.
10. Go bungee jumping.
11. Keep in better contact with friends.
12. Fly a kite.
13. Go to the farmers market more often.
14. Finish and pass summer courses.
15. Go camping with friends.
16. Be more knowledgeable on coffee, beer, art, music.
17. Learn where all the states are located and what its capital is (I know I should've learned this in 4th grade).
18. Cook, bake more often.

If anyone can help me or would like to join me in accomplishing these goals, that would be much appreciated! Also, if anyone has any ideas to add to my list, I would enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List