Tuesday, October 8, 2013
I Can't Believe It's Over
After over a year of planning and stressing, the wedding is over. People aren't joking when they say it goes so fast. I remember being at the rehearsal dinner, nearly in tears thinking, I don't want this to end. These are my favorite people, all in one room and I am hardly getting to talk to any of them. (& I still had the whole wedding day!) It's a very odd feeling.
The wedding day was perfect. I actually laid in bed with Steve after the reception and said that. Then we both laughed and said, except for all the things that weren't. But in the end, those things that weren't perfect, didn't matter. What mattered was Steve and I and our love for one another, surrounded by our amazing, loving family and friends. The day made me realize how much I love my family and how lucky I am to join a family just as amazing.
I can't say that I'm not thrilled it's over, no more planning or stressing, back to normal life. However, I wish it were longer. I'm so excited to live the rest of my life with Steve and can't wait to see what's next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment