Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flair.

Good News! I recently started a new job at a design company & I absolutely love it! Part of my responsibilities is posting for the company blog. I am hoping to get more practice/inspiration, etc. by using my own blog more often.

At my new job, a lot of our orders are for Christmas cards and holiday related goods. So we've already hopped on the Christmas train like a lot of other companies, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, who am I kidding any company looking to make some money! We have even started listening to Christmas music and everything is definitely putting me in the Christmas mood!

I've largely been thinking about how much I miss having a Christmas Tree. It's been 4 years since I have had a Christmas Tree in my own house. & now I have a puppy who eat my tree...



I absolutely love these ideas! & they are all puppy friendly!

The first, second and third are all made of wood, well that may not be too puppy friendly for spazz boy who loves wood. However, they are all made for the wall or the fireplace mantle, so I think they'll pass.

The fourth option is not only very pretty, but it also smells great and is good for cooking -- Rosemary! I absolutely love them smell and taste of rosemary, so this makes a great alternative for me!

Lastly, probably my favorite, is the classic christmas tree. What makes this puppy safe? It's not on the floor... Get a mini tree and put it on the table! That is probably what I will be doing this Christmas season.

Good Luck finding you're perfect tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List