Saturday, November 12, 2011

GOOD: 30 Days of Good


What is Good? Well what I am referring to is Good the media platform. Its website describes Good as, ".... a collaboration of individuals, businesses, and nonprofits pushing the world forward. Since 2006 we've been making a magazine, videos, and events for people who give a damn."But truly, I love going to its website to get good, interesting news. If you haven't already, you should really check it out... but maybe you're not someone who gives a damn :)

One thing I love about Good is that every month they choose a 30-day challenge, "a monthly attempt to live better."

I realize it is already the 12th of November, however, I just realized their 30 day challenge is to Document the highlight of your day. I have always wanted to do something like this. & since I haven't been blogging. I thought this was a good opportunity.

The highlight of today was a pretty easy one to pick out.. Seeing my family, particularly my adorably baby niece. This is Lily & her daddy:
I absolutely love the face she's making here. She looks so surprised... maybe it was that Mizzou was beating Texas.. I know Lily, pretty crazy.



1 comment:

  1. ahhh just saw this. love it!! showed kevin, he was like, "I am wearing sweats, I wish I would have known I was being photographed for publication"... oh Kevin. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List