I'm SO BEHIND. So annoyed with self. I've been so busy, what is new. I truly hate it. This blog has been sitting here unfinished since our BYOP party. (Bring Your Own Pumpkin.. creative, I know.) Anyway, I am finally getting to post it after Halloween. Depressing. Oh well, I still live by the saying, better late than never.
I'll keep it short and simple, my friends and I decided to have a pumpkin carving party a couple weeks ago, early October. Why so early? Well late October weekends consisted of our lovely friend Jordan's wedding and of course, Halloween.. which OF COURSE, is spent in Madison, WI.
So back to the party, a close group of friends got together and all carved our own special pumpkins. Prior to the party I made my mom's amazingggg, pumpkin gooey butter cake. Yum Yum. One thing I love about Pumpkin season is that it lasts for two months! So this cake WILL be made again.
The cake:
The wonderful Carving Process:

Wonderful feature of carving pumpkins:

Finally, a picture of the girls. It's about time:
Can't carve pumpkin's without saving the seeds:
Enjoying the yummy pumpkin seeds with delicious pumpkin beer
Apparently... you can never get enough pumpkin in life. Well I can't.
Hope you had a great Halloween!
ReplyDelete