Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

...or should I say Kansas City.
They are practically synonyms. For as long as I can remember we have been going to Kansas City to spend Easter weekend with my mom's side of the family. Kansas City Easter's create memories anywhere from childhood where my siblings "saw" the Easter Bunny in the backyard, painting Easter eggs, Easter egg hunts to good food, drinks, movies, and laughs. It has been a cherished tradition I hope will always continue.
My first Easter:
Easter number two: What I always remember and love, which is perfectly displayed in this photo, is the awesome matching outfits Mom made for her beautiful perfect kids...
Elle's first ever Easter:
The beautiful fam:
The girls:
2010's Lovely Easter:
Even though Mom wasn't here to spend Easter with her side of the family, we celebrated, maybe a bit too much, for her. Between wonderful weather, food, drinks and most importantly surrounded by the best family I had such a perfect weekend.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List