Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I love Cosmo!!! [just a ton of photos..]

...sometimes.

He loves to bark and bite, & I hate him for that.

But he also makes me go on minimum of two walks a day, he loves to give me kisses (& snuggle if i'm really lucky and he's being really good), and he just looks cute.

First day home [left]
I'm just a chunky little baby - three weeks old [right]



 
Park! [June, 27 - 2 months]
& Farmer's Market with Steve

Go MIZ! -- Thanks Em. 

...bath time

Photo on left -- swear he did this on his own! Unreal. ha [three weeks]
Photo on right... Why am I so big? [3.5 months]

Hahaha, I'm evil... I had to grab somethin! Then it was just a total photo opp. 

Welp, that's my pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List