Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


I used to do this thing, where I would try to find hearts that occurred in the natural world. Such as this one. This is a plant outside my window. Yesterday, I noticed the leaves look like hearts. With Valentine's Day coming up, I had to take a photo.

I also worked on Valentine's Day cards and gift packaging yesterday. I got most of my ideas from the blog Poppytalk. I love this blog, not only wonderful projects but also yummy recipes and other things!
My idea for the card came from Poppytalk's similar photo project using coffee as the dye (I loved the idea... but wasn't about ready to make coffee to waste on cards.. sorry!). Instead, I used paint and mixed it with water (because I don't have watercolors). Then I drew a bunch of hearts.. cause that's what Valentine's day is all about, right?

I hope every has a wonderful day. I send my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List