Friday, January 20, 2012

Stressed out, bad day? Make cookies.

"Holy poop these are good"
"the cookiez is nom."
You can tell two things from these comments. 1. these cookies are great! 2. my roommates are quite mature.

I initially had these cookies over winter break at my friend Jennie's house. They are S'more Cookies. & you're only going to want S'more.. hahh. So clever... But really, they were good and I knew I had to make them.

& Finally I had the chance. After a long week of opening the coffee shop (wake up at 5:00, or 4:00!), beginning my last semester's classes, then... switching classes, and in general trying to figure out my life. I NEEEDED cookies. & that is just what I did.

So last night, after realizing I would no longer be able to go home (to STL) on Thursday nights (another bummer of the week). I decided to make the cookies to cheer me up (& hopefully my roommates & Steve too!).

There are a lot of recipes out there for these cookies, however, I used this recipe: http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2011/05/12/graham-cracker-smores-cookies/




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List