The holiday began pretttty amazingly, with my birthday! Which could not have been any better thanks mostly to my sister, but also my family and friends.
Most people for their 21st birthday,... well wait, backup, I shouldn't say most people, but rather
a lot of people I know make "shot books" for their twenty-first. However, we all know that I am not all too crazy about hard alcohol. So instead, my sister surprised me with a "beer book." Again, the people I know have their books full of pages submitted from their friends. However, again.. I have to be different. I am so close to my family, that my sister sent everyone in my family requests to submit a page. This book is honestly probably one of my favorite things ever, solely because I have letters and memories from everyone in my family from St. Louis all the way to Australia.
Photos from the night:
birthday girl and boy. & the amazing coasters he made!
the traveling family. thanks again!
me, the boys & dad takin a tequila shot. & miss abz and I
The best roomies, friends ever.
Shortly after my birthday came Christmas, the time in between was spent working and freaking out trying to find presents (can you say procrastination?)
Christmas was spent in Springfield with Emily and Kevin, Michael and Laura, and dad. With family, food, beer, and tons of movies, it was as nice as ever.
Then I went back to St. Louis with my dad. The next morning he took me to the megabus which took me off to Chicago! I had to see my little abzie before she spent the semester away from me in Barcelona :(
I spent the next three days with Steve sight seeing, drinking loads of coffee, shopping (mostly record), drinking, and eating.
Deepdish. Wilco. Coffee. The Bean.
Other than my birthday, Christmas, and Chicago, I have been working, relaxing, reading, eating, drinking, crafting. It has been so nice, sadly, 3 days until back to reality.

Wow!! Love the Beer Book Emily made and the coasters your dad did!! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete