Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Day (for a while) in Columbia

Today was extremely difficult, however, as everyone keeps saying.. I know it is something that will be well worth it. Studying abroad will allow me to gain insights, grow as a person, meet tons of people, and see beautiful things. But at the same time I have to leave the people I love and the things I am use to and love for 6 months. 

Must do's before I left (continuation from last blog):
Yesterday, I spent the whole day with my sister! It was perfect we went shopping, got our nails done, and ate at the best lunch spot, Uprise Bakery. Then I spent the night enjoying some delicious famous Columbian pizza, Shakespeare's pizza, accompanied by my wonderful friends.

Today, I finally finished my spanish course, which is amazing! But the downside, I had to leave my sister in Columbia, which was quite the tear jerker. I will definitely miss her, Cocoa, Kevin, beer, good food, &  playing drinking games when I'm too tired to go out. Hah. 


Then I came home to St. Louis, spent hours packing with my mom which was quite difficult, but we obviously fit it all in... however, I guess I won't be buying anything abroad... Hah. 
I did figure out the couple essentials I could not leave behind... (photo). Thanks to my friends and family, I will have many things to remember them abroad, and keep my life well organized... or should I say organised (isn't that how the british spell it?)


Anyway, Thanks to everyone, love everyone, miss everyone.

1 comment:

  1. haha yes organised :P thats how we spell it too
    awesome blog maggie! cant wait to read about your adventures! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List